Phone Spyware: Symbian Installation Guide
This symbian installation guide will give you complete and detailed instructions so that you can start getting the information you so badly need. The installation process is very simple and will take only a few minutes. Once installed, you’ll be able to use the following features on the target phone:
If you haven’t created an account with us, go here to get one right now: http://www.spybubblephone.com
If you are already a client of SpyBubble Symbian Phone Spyware, after installing the program, go here to get the information you want right away. http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php. You’ll need the username and password that you created when you opened an account with us. If you forgot your password, go here: http://cp.spybubble.com/forgotpass.php
Remember, SpyBubble is the Symbian spy software that is completely untraceable and undetectable by the target. We know that the information that you are looking for is extremely sensitive and that’s why we went to great lengths to test our software in every circumstance imaginable in order to make sure that you have an extremely effective and completely discreet tool at your disposal.
Symbian Installation Process
Note: You do not need to connect your phone to your computer to install SpyBubble on it.
1. Open the Web Browser on your target phone and type in the following address EXACTLY as shown, then press Enter.
2. The download process will then start.
3. When asked to install SpyBubble Phone spyware, click on Yes and then on Continue as shown in the following screenshots.
4. After SpyBubble has been installed, you will see the following screen. You now have to reboot your phone. Just turn it off and then on again.
5. Lastly, you need to register your license key. Just follow the process shown in the images.
To get you license key, go to: http://www.spybubble.com/settings.php (you may have to log into the system first) You can also go to the member control panel and click on the Configuration menu to get it.
You are now ready to use SpyBubble. Call the phone and send some messages as a text. Logs will start showing in your online account after a few minutes. To check that the calls and texts are being registered, log into the system from any computer with Internet access: http://cp.spybubble.com/userlogin.php
To remove the SpyBubble phone spy software, bring up the interface and go to Menu.
1. Click on the Installations icon.
2. Click on the App. mgr. icon.
3. Look for the SpyBubble application in the list and select it.
4. Click on the Options button, and then on Remove.
5. Click on Yes to confirm deletion.
6. If other applications are running, they must be closed first. If this is the case, click Yes.
7. You will get an application removed message.
People reached this page by searching for:
- how to remove spybubble